Medical residents must obtain approval from their program director prior to registering with the Triplicate Prescription program.
Completed applications can be sent to the College by fax or mail as follows:
2700 – 10020 100 Street NW
Edmonton AB T5J 0N3
Triplicate Prescription Pad – use and re-ordering
Following registration, medical residents receive a personalized triplicate prescription pad which contains fifty prescription forms. A re-order form is included in the pads, with a limit of one pad per order per medical resident. Pads may be re-ordered by phone, fax or email using the re-order form.
Note: The prescriber information will be different from that of other registered physicians – instead of clinic location details, residency program information will be printed. Other areas of the form remain the same.
For more information, refer to the Information for the Prescriber publication or contact the TPP department.
TPP Steering Committee
- Alberta College of Pharmacists
- Alberta Dental Association and College
- Alberta Health and Wellness
- Alberta Health Services (AHS) Opioid Dependency Program
- Alberta Pharmacists Association
- Alberta Veterinary Medical Association
- College and Association of Registered Nurses of Alberta
- College of Physicians & Surgeons of Alberta
- College of Podiatric Physicians of Alberta
- Yukon Medical Council
Physicians, pharmacists and other healthcare providers:
Contact Triplicate Prescription Program:
1-800-561-3899 ext. 4939 or
Patients: The College does not provide a list of physicians prescribing specific medications.
Ed Jess, Director
Prescribing & Analytics