Revised January, 2017
Medications are added to the TPP list by their generic names. All products containing the listed generic ingredients are included in TPP unless a trade name is specifically excluded. Based on their generic ingredients, new trade name products approved for sale in Canada are automatically included in the TPP Medication List.
Print this PDF version of the TPP Medications List.
Click on the medication name below for a product list. The trade name references should not be viewed as all-inclusive of products included in the Triplicate Prescription Program.
- Xanax, Apo-Alpraz, Mylan-Alprazolam
- Lectopam, Apo-Bromazepam, Teva-Bromazepam
- Chlordiazepoxide HCL
- Librax, Apo-Chlordiazepoxide
- Frisium, Pms-Clobazam, Apo-Clobazam
- Rivotril, Co-Clonazepam, Sandoz-Clonazepam
- Valium, Apo-Diazepam, Pms-Diazepam
- Flurazepam HCI
- Dalmane, Pms-Flurazepam, Flurazepam
- Ativan, Ativan sublingual, Apo-Lorazepam, Teva-Lorazepam
- Sandoz-Midazolam, Midazolam HCI Injection
- Mogadon, Apo-Nitrazepam, Nitrazadon
- Oxpram, Riva-Oxazepam, Apo-Oxazepam
- Restoril, Teva-Temazepam, Apo-Temazepam
- Halcion, Penta-Triazolam, Triazolam
- Zolpidem Tartrate
- Sublinox, Zolpidem Tartrate ODT, Apo-Zolpidem ODT
- Imovane, Mint-Zopliclone, Rhovane