You’re a registered health professional who knows what a well-run DI facility should look like. Use your knowledge to get credits and generous compensation! Apply today to become a DI Accreditation Assessor for the College of Physicians & Surgeons of Alberta (CPSA).
At the start of 2017, we got your feedback on new, flexible DI Accreditation standards. We’ve balanced quality standards with realistic expectations for DI facilities and staff. Now we need assessors to help roll out these standards in Fall 2017. Assessors help ensure that every facility in Alberta understands and uses the new standards.
Your time is valuable!
This might be the only CCP credit opportunity that will also pay a wage for your time and cover travel costs. Depending on modality, you can expect to spend anywhere from a couple of days to 1-3 weeks per year assessing facilities. There will also be some travel to urban or rural locations.
How to tell if this is right for you:
- You have active registration in good standing with ACMDTT or Sonography Canada
- You have >5 years in DI, specializing in multiple modalities or with a focus on one
- You are a senior or lead tech
- You work well with people and are a strong communicator
- You understand DI standards and Quality Control
- You are organized, able to manage your time and have an eye for detail.
If you’re the right person for this job, we’d love to hear from you.
Apply today by filling out our application form and sending it with your resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Start getting paid for your CCP credits today!