Medical Students – Annual Renewal is now open!
Renew your 2018-2019 Alberta Medical Practice Permit by August 31, 2018.
Completing the Renewal Information Form (RIF) is required to renew your practice permit and fully participate in your medical training program. Permits are valid for a one year period, from September 1st – August 31st.
Suggestions for making the renewal process better? Tell us how in the feedback form at the end of your RIF.
How to Renew
- LOG IN to the physician portal using your Registration number and a password you create.
- CLICK on the link to open your Renewal Information Form (RIF).
- COMPLETE & SUBMIT your RIF by Aug. 31, 2018.
- PRINT your practice permit from the physician portal three business days after you submit your completed form.
- SIGN OUT of the portal after each use to protect your CPSA information. Do not just close your browser window.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call our office during regular business hours – 8:15 am to 4:15 pm MT, Monday to Friday:
- Edmonton and area: 780-969-4925
- Toll free in North America: 1-877-629-3787