Postgraduate Trainees – Annual Renewal is now open!
Renew your 2017-2018 Alberta Medical Practice Permit by June 30, 2017.
Completing the Renewal Information Form (RIF) is required to renew your practice permit and fully participate in your medical training program. Permits are valid for a one year period, from July 1st – June 30th. The renewal process includes:
- completion of the annual Renewal Information Form (RIF),
- possession of liability coverage/insurance, and
- payment of any applicable fees (applies to physician extenders)
How to Renew
- LOG IN to the physician portal using your Registration number and a password you create.
- CLICK on the link to open your Renewal Information Form (RIF).
- COMPLETE & SUBMIT your RIF by Jun. 30, 2017.
- PRINT your practice permit from the physician portal three business days after you submit your completed form.
- LOG OUT of the portal after each use via the Sign Out button to protect your CPSA information. Do not just close your browser window.
** ATTENTION Physician Extenders – if continuing as a physician extender, you will also have to choose a payment option before submitting your form. A receipt will be posted in the physician portal along with your practice permit.
Email email@example.com, or call our office during regular business hours – 8:15 am to 4:15 pm MT, Monday to Friday:
- Edmonton and area: 780-969-4925
- Toll free in North America: 1-877-629-3787