Physicians – Annual Renewal will open in Fall 2018.
Medical Students – Annual Renewal is now closed!
Completing the Renewal Information Form (RIF) is required to renew your practice permit and fully participate in your medical training program. Permits are valid for a one year period, from September 1st – August 31st.
Suggestions for making the renewal process better? Tell us how in the feedback form at the end of your RIF.
How to Renew
- LOG IN to the physician portal using your Registration number and a password you create.
- CLICK on the link to open your Renewal Information Form (RIF).
- COMPLETE & SUBMIT your RIF.
- PRINT your practice permit from the physician portal three business days after you submit your completed form.
- SIGN OUT of the portal after each use to protect your CPSA information. Do not just close your browser window.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call our office during regular business hours – 8:15 am to 4:15 pm MT, Monday to Friday:
- Edmonton and area: 780-969-4925
- Toll free in North America: 1-877-629-3787