The Messenger monthly e-newsletter is the College’s main communications tool. It provides physicians and the public with information about College programs and services, and issues and challenges important to practitioners and the health care system.
*CPSA members: if you are not receiving The Messenger, we may not have your current email. To update your email:
- Go to Update my practice profile,
- Email your changes to firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- Submit a notification of change form.
- If you are retired or otherwise not currently in practice but would still like to receive The Messenger, please be sure to subscribe.
March Messenger: your questions about Bill 21, answered. Also: TPP Alberta moves to a two-part form and are you signing your patients’ Medical Certificate of Death in time?March 14, 2019
When is it safe to practise medicine?March 12, 2019
March Messenger 2019March 12, 2019
February Messenger: the countdown to Bill 21. Also, here’s what we heard on our Red Deer regional tour and a CPSA member reports on medical cannabis for cancer symptom reliefFebruary 14, 2019
Messenger content is generally limited to:
- items directly related to the College’s business
- organizations or programs the College directly supports or is involved with
- legislatively required information
- regulatory information as it relates to physicians and their practices
- College Council or Committee decisions
We do accept content submissions in the FYI section of The Messenger, to a maximum of 50 words. Content must be of interest to Alberta physicians and/or related to Alberta health care system. All submissions are subject to editing for tone, style and clarity. Send submissions to: email@example.com
The Messenger does not accept advertising.