The Messenger monthly e-newsletter is the College’s main communications tool. It provides physicians and the public with information about College programs and services, and issues and challenges important to practitioners and the health care system.
*CPSA members: if you are not receiving The Messenger, we may not have your current email. To update your email:
- Go to Update my practice profile,
- Email your changes to firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- Submit a notification of change form.
- If you are retired or otherwise not currently in practice but would still like to receive The Messenger, please be sure to subscribe.
Important information regarding opioid prescribingJuly 11, 2019
Do you believe your ideas have value? Do you think you’d make a good leader?July 11, 2019
July Messenger: important information for physicians regarding opioid prescribing, CPSA Council Election town halls and ensuring the purity of the patient recordJuly 11, 2019
Ensuring the purity of the patient recordJuly 11, 2019
Messenger content is generally limited to:
- items directly related to the College’s business
- organizations or programs the College directly supports or is involved with
- legislatively required information
- regulatory information as it relates to physicians and their practices
- College Council or Committee decisions
We do accept content submissions in the FYI section of The Messenger, to a maximum of 50 words. Content must be of interest to Alberta physicians and/or related to Alberta health care system. All submissions are subject to editing for tone, style and clarity. Send submissions to: email@example.com
The Messenger does not accept advertising.