The Messenger monthly e-newsletter is the College’s main communications tool. It provides physicians and the public with information about College programs and services, and issues and challenges important to practitioners and the health care system.
*CPSA members: if you are not receiving The Messenger, we may not have your current email. To update your email:
- Go to Update my practice profile,
- Email your changes to email@example.com, or
- Submit a notification of change form.
February Messenger: New Alberta portal offers physicians a better way to connect. CPSA Standards of Practice Coordinator clears up misconceptions around eReferral and the Referral Consultation standard.February 8, 2018
eReferral not the solution for urgent referrals (Referral Consultation)February 1, 2018
Minor change to Continuity of Care standard of practiceJanuary 10, 2018
Good communication is a two-way street – We want to hear from youJanuary 10, 2018
Messenger content is generally limited to:
- items directly related to the College’s business
- organizations or programs the College directly supports or is involved with
- legislatively required information
- regulatory information as it relates to physicians and their practices
- College Council or Committee decisions
We do accept content submissions in the FYI section of The Messenger, to a maximum of 50 words. Content must be of interest to Alberta physicians and/or related to Alberta health care system. All submissions are subject to editing for tone, style and clarity. Send submissions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Messenger does not accept advertising.