The Messenger monthly e-newsletter is the College’s main communications tool. It provides physicians and the public with information about College programs and services, and issues and challenges important to practitioners and the health care system.
*CPSA members: if you are not receiving The Messenger, we may not have your current email. To update your email:
- Go to Update my practice profile,
- Email your changes to email@example.com, or
- Submit a notification of change form.
- If you are retired or otherwise not currently in practice but would still like to receive The Messenger, please be sure to subscribe.
May Messenger: Look for the good, look for the opportunity and be open to what could be. Also in this issue: Important dates for the 2020 CPSA Council Election, Antibiotic Prescription Atlas 2018 and COVID-19 information from AHSMay 13, 2020
Thank you from the CPSA Public Member CouncillorsMay 13, 2020
Our new normal: Look for the good, look for the opportunity and be open to what could beMay 13, 2020
May Messenger 2020May 13, 2020
Messenger content is generally limited to:
- items directly related to the College’s business
- organizations or programs the College directly supports or is involved with
- legislatively required information
- regulatory information as it relates to physicians and their practices
- College Council or Committee decisions
We do accept content submissions in the FYI section of The Messenger, to a maximum of 50 words. Content must be of interest to Alberta physicians and/or related to Alberta health care system. All submissions are subject to editing for tone, style and clarity. Send submissions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Messenger does not accept advertising.