The Messenger monthly e-newsletter is the College’s main communications tool. It provides physicians and the public with information about College programs and services, and issues and challenges important to practitioners and the health care system.
*CPSA members: if you are not receiving The Messenger, we may not have your current email. To update your email:
- Go to Update my practice profile,
- Email your changes to firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- Submit a notification of change form.
Take a 3 minute survey and be entered to win a 100$ Visa Gift Card: Tell us how we can improve our efforts to fund raise for medical student bursaries!August 10, 2017
August Messenger: High functioning teams & patient care, we’re hiring, reviewing standards in the fall and more!August 10, 2017
Registrar’s Message: The value of high functioning teams in health careAugust 8, 2017
A note from our new Registrar – Dr. Scott McLeodJuly 10, 2017
Messenger content is generally limited to:
- items directly related to the College’s business
- organizations or programs the College directly supports or is involved with
- legislatively required information
- regulatory information as it relates to physicians and their practices
- College Council or Committee decisions
We do accept content submissions in the FYI section of The Messenger, to a maximum of 50 words. Content must be of interest to Alberta physicians and/or related to Alberta health care system. All submissions are subject to editing for tone, style and clarity. Send submissions to: email@example.com
The Messenger does not accept advertising.