The Messenger monthly e-newsletter is the College’s main communications tool. It provides physicians and the public with information about College programs and services, and issues and challenges important to practitioners and the health care system.
*CPSA members: if you are not receiving The Messenger, we may not have your current email. To update your email:
- Go to Update my practice profile,
- Email your changes to firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- Submit a notification of change form.
Edited: March Messenger: The College’s Disciplinary Process, Council highlights and moreMarch 9, 2017
The College visited Fort McMurray, Lac La Biche and St. Paul- here’s what we heardMarch 9, 2017
Trevor’s Take: On The College’s Disciplinary ProcessMarch 9, 2017
Pharmacological treatment of urinary incontinence in the elderlyMarch 2, 2017
Messenger content is generally limited to:
- items directly related to the College’s business
- organizations or programs the College directly supports or is involved with
- legislatively required information
- regulatory information as it relates to physicians and their practices
- College Council or Committee decisions
We do accept content submissions in the FYI section of The Messenger, to a maximum of 50 words. Content must be of interest to Alberta physicians and/or related to Alberta health care system. All submissions are subject to editing for tone, style and clarity. Send submissions to: email@example.com
The Messenger does not accept advertising.