Find a Physician
PHYSICIANS: If you received a ‘Practice Permit Available’ email from the College on May 18, 2017, please disregard. The email was auto-sent due to work on the system. Unless your practice permit information has been recently updated, you do not need to print a new one.
Register today for the 90th Annual North/South Doctors’ Golf Tournament!
- May 25 & 26 Council Agenda now available (5/18/2017)
- Join our team – Recruiting a Data Entry Clerk for the Triplicate Prescription Program (long-term contract) (Note: The link may not work in Internet Explorer. Please use a different browser.) (5/16/2017)
- Edited: May Messenger: Getting value from medical care (5/11/2017)
- New Canadian Guideline for Opioid Prescribing for Chronic Non-Cancer Pain released today (5/8/2017)
- Trevor’s Take: On getting value from medical care (5/8/2017)
- Management of Chronic Non-cancer Pain in Older Adults (5/1/2017)
- Opioids in Alberta – A medical regulator’s response to the crisis (plus link to Globe And Mail column) (4/8/2017)
- College Council approves new standard – Prescribing: Drugs with Potential for Misuse or Diversion, effective April 1, 2017 (3/3/2017)
The College consults with physicians, government, healthcare organizations and other interested parties on draft new and amended standards of practice and other key documents before approval by Council. Learn more