Find a Physician
- April Messenger: everything you need to know about our new standards of practice. We also answer your questions about the recent changes to TPP Alberta and invite you to complete our branding survey! (4/11/2019)
- A message from Council President, Dr. John Bradley (4/11/2019)
- CPSA imposes practice condition for Dr. Yolanda Alcaraz-Limcangco (4/10/2019)
- Dust off your golf clubs… it’s time for the 92nd Annual North/South Doctors’ Golf Tournament! (4/8/2019)
- Dr. Ramneek Kumar chaperone condition (4/2/2019)
- Two new standards of practice go into effect as of today (April 1): Boundary Violations: Sexual and Safe Prescribing for Opioid Use Disorder. Find them and their corresponding Advice to the Profession and Patient FAQ documents on the CPSA Standards of Practice page. (4/1/2019)
- CPSA appeal of sanction decision for Dr. Johann Maritz unsuccessful (4/1/2019)
- TPP Alberta news (two-part forms now in use; update on Foquest®) (3/20/2019)
- Consultation 016: the Canadian Medical Association has updated their Code of Ethics – tell us what you think by May 10 (3/12/2019)
Current consultation: CMA’s Code of Ethics. Click the link to read the updated version and provide feedback.
The College consults with physicians, government, healthcare organizations and other interested parties on draft new and amended standards of practice and other key documents before approval by Council. Learn more about the consultation process.