Find a Physician
COVID-19 Resources for physicians (Last updated: April 3, 2020)We have collected helpful resources for physicians to reference during the COVID-19 pandemic. Check back often for updates. See more information and resources for physicians during COVID-19
To do our part to keep Albertans safe during the COVID-19 pandemic, the team at CPSA is working remotely until further notice. If you need assistance, we are still available via phone and email during normal business hours.
- Advice to the Profession document: Defining “Urgent” During COVID-19 (4/3/2020)
- U of A research study: CPSA helps U of A measure the impact of COVID-19 on the health of Alberta’s physicians (4/3/2020)
- Albertans: please review the message we shared with physicians about prescribing during the pandemic (4/2/2020)
- A message to the profession from Alberta’s health agencies (3/27/2020)
- Please help us coordinate the response to COVID-19 by updating your status in the Physician Registry (3/26/2020)
- CPSA’s message to Albertans on COVID-19 (3/25/2020)
- An update from the Registrar—COVID-19 (3/21/2020)
- CPSA Statement: COVID-19 (3/21/2020)
- CPSA Advice to the Profession: COVID-19 Virtual Care (3/17/2020)
- Dermatologist Dr. Barry Lycka sanctioned for unprofessional conduct (3/16/2020)
The College consults with physicians, government, healthcare organizations and other interested parties on draft new and amended standards of practice and other key documents before approval by Council. Learn more about the consultation process.