Find a Physician
COVID-19 Resources for physicians (Last updated: July 31, 2020)We have collected helpful resources for physicians to reference during the COVID-19 pandemic. Check back often for updates. See more information and resources for physicians during COVID-19
To do our part to keep Albertans safe during the COVID-19 pandemic, the team at CPSA is working remotely until further notice. If you need assistance, we are still available via phone and email during normal business hours.
- Physician from Medicine Hat suspended for unprofessional conduct (10/27/2020)
- Fall 2020 MCCQEII cancellation: CPSA statement (10/27/2020)
- Physician from Edmonton sanctioned for unprofessional conduct (10/23/2020)
- Request for proposal – Age related cognitive decline: systematic review and meta-analysis (10/22/2020)
- 2021 Physician Annual Renewal is now open. Forms and payments are due Dec. 31 (10/20/2020)
- Council Election results are in! Congratulations to Drs. Raj Sherman & Ian Walker (10/19/2020)
- General Practitioner from Calgary suspended from practice (10/19/2020)
- CPSA suspends permit of General Practitioner from Edmonton (10/14/2020)
- Alberta Precision Laboratories Memo: Addressing Delays in Laboratory Services (10/9/2020)
- October Messenger: Challenges also mean opportunities also Consultation 019 and voting for the 2020 Council Election close soon, and we share how you can get ready for Annual Renewal (10/8/2020)
The College consults with physicians, government, healthcare organizations and other interested parties on draft new and amended standards of practice and other key documents before approval by Council. Learn more about the consultation process.