Find a Physician
COVID-19 Resources for physicians (Last updated: Dec. 3, 2020)We have collected helpful resources for physicians to reference during the COVID-19 pandemic. Check back often for updates. See more information and resources for physicians during COVID-19
To do our part to keep Albertans safe during the COVID-19 pandemic, the team at CPSA is working remotely until further notice. If you need assistance, we are still available via phone and email during normal business hours.
- Upcoming hearing: Dr. Mohammed A.R. Sayeed, Feb. 8, 2021 (1/15/2021)
- January Messenger 2021: A message from your new CPSA Council President (1/14/2021)
- Grande Prairie’s Dr. Wynand Wessels guilty of unprofessional conduct (1/13/2021)
- A Message from Your Council (1/11/2021)
- A message to Albertans on Alberta’s vaccination efforts (1/7/2021)
- Medical Council of Canada Qualifying Examination Part II: MCC backgrounder (1/4/2021)
- Update: provision of personal services following latest COVID-19 restrictions (12/18/2020)
- Clarification of information penned by formerly registered physician Dr. Modry (12/17/2020)
- Upcoming hearing: Dr. Joanne Suk-Wah Tse, Jan. 21 & 22, 2021 (11/26/2020)
The College consults with physicians, government, healthcare organizations and other interested parties on draft new and amended standards of practice and other key documents before approval by Council. Learn more about the consultation process.