Find a Physician
COVID-19 Resources for physicians (Last updated: Nov. 17, 2020)We have collected helpful resources for physicians to reference during the COVID-19 pandemic. Check back often for updates. See more information and resources for physicians during COVID-19
To do our part to keep Albertans safe during the COVID-19 pandemic, the team at CPSA is working remotely until further notice. If you need assistance, we are still available via phone and email during normal business hours.
- Please help us coordinate the response to the second wave of COVID-19 by updating your status in the Physician Registry (12/3/2020)
- CPSA to begin regulating physician assistants in spring 2021 (11/27/2020)
- Upcoming hearing: Dr. Joanne Suk-Wah Tse, Jan. 21 & 22, 2021 (11/26/2020)
- December 3 & 4 Council agenda now available (11/20/2020)
- COVID-19 testing program for international travellers (11/17/2020)
- A message to physicians from Alberta’s Chief Medical Officer of Health and CPSA’s Registrar (11/13/2020)
- November Messenger 2020: a time to remember and a time to reflect (11/10/2020)
- Medical Matters – A time to remember and a time to reflect (11/10/2020)
- Alberta Health Services: use of masks during COVID-19 (11/9/2020)
- Upcoming hearing: Dr. Keith Martin, Dec. 9, 10 & 18, 2020 (10/28/2020)
The College consults with physicians, government, healthcare organizations and other interested parties on draft new and amended standards of practice and other key documents before approval by Council. Learn more about the consultation process.