Find a Physician
COVID-19 Resources for physicians (Last updated: July 31, 2020)We have collected helpful resources for physicians to reference during the COVID-19 pandemic. Check back often for updates. See more information and resources for physicians during COVID-19
To do our part to keep Albertans safe during the COVID-19 pandemic, the team at CPSA is working remotely until further notice. If you need assistance, we are still available via phone and email during normal business hours.
- Physician from Whitecourt found not guilty of unprofessional conduct by CPSA hearing tribunal (9/30/2020)
- New window vinyls let Albertans know their diagnostic or out-of-hospital surgical facility is accredited by CPSA (9/29/2020)
- Two-step verification is coming to the physician portal (9/28/2020)
- Dr. Bradley Jack Stewart of Edmonton withdrawn from practice for failing to abide by practice condition (9/21/2020)
- Meet this year’s nominees for CPSA’s Council Election (9/16/2020)
- Consultation 019: Requesting your feedback on our standards on Closing or Leaving a Medical Practice, Job Action, and Relocating a Medical Practice (9/15/2020)
- Upcoming hearing: Dr. Wynand Wessels, Oct, 16, 2020 (9/14/2020)
- Our Competence and Assessment Program Advisory Committees are looking for new physician members. Get your application in by Oct. 2! (9/11/2020)
- September Messenger: Engaging in CPSA’s Council Election. Also: We talk about changes to RIF, provide privacy resources for your clinic and look ahead to Consultation 019 (9/11/2020)
- Calgary surgeon cooperates with CPSA and admits to unprofessional conduct (9/9/2020)
The College consults with physicians, government, healthcare organizations and other interested parties on draft new and amended standards of practice and other key documents before approval by Council. Learn more about the consultation process.