Find a Physician
Northern Alberta Wildfires Information (last updated: June 19, 2019)
We at CPSA extend our sympathy and support to those whose families, friends, homes or businesses have been affected by the wildfires in Northern Alberta and surrounding areas.
Patients: The Northwest Health Centre in High Level is open, with all emergency, laboratory, X-ray, mental health and community health departments open.
For health advice or information on health services, including mental health services, call Health Link at 811 or 1-866-408-5465. AHS has mental health supports and resources for those impacted by the Alberta wildfires. Visit ahs.ca/wildfire or call the Mental Health Line 24/7 at 1-877-303-2642.
Physicians: Where practise advice is required, please call our 24/7 wildfire emergency line toll-free at 1-888-729-4393 or email email@example.com.
- Northern Alberta Wildfires Information – June 19, 2019 (6/19/2019)
- CPSA’s Statement on the Opioid Crisis and Safe Prescribing (6/14/2019)
- June Messenger: the importance of emotional intelligence for physicians, #MeToo & Medicine and why you must have a successor custodian in place (6/13/2019)
- Are you up to standard? Why you must have a successor custodian (6/13/2019)
- Emotional intelligence in clinical practice (6/13/2019)
- UCalgary and partners create new course for physicians to reduce opioid use (6/10/2019)
- Updated Alberta building code for new or renovated offices and examining rooms (6/7/2019)
- Upcoming Hearing: Dr. Mancho Ng, July 10, 2019 (6/7/2019)
- Last chance to register for the 92nd Annual North/South Doctors’ Golf Tournament! Registration closes June 12 at noon. (6/6/2019)
- Upcoming Hearing: Dr. Gul Jiwa, September 23, 2019 (6/6/2019)
The College consults with physicians, government, healthcare organizations and other interested parties on draft new and amended standards of practice and other key documents before approval by Council. Learn more about the consultation process.